We have a thriving postgraduate community at St Andrews of research students studying for a PhD and students taking advanced MSc and Diploma taught courses. If you have a good degree in Computer Science (or a closely related discipline such as Maths or Engineering) and are interested in Computer Science research, we would like to hear from you. If you are interested in developing your knowledge of computer science, you could apply for one of our MSc or Diploma courses.
We offer a number of MSc programmes:
- MSc Advanced Computer Science
- MSc Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Computing and Information Technology
- MSc Data-Intensive Analysis
- MSc Dependable Software Engineering Erasmus Mundus
- MSc Human Computer Interaction
- MSc Information Technology
- MSc Management & Information Technology
- MSc Networks and Distributed Systems
- MSc Software Engineering
- We have a list of potential PhD research projects proposed by our academic staff, but you may apply for research in any area covered by our staff.
- Any vacancies for our EngD programme will also be listed here.